Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 25, 2020 LSAT Exam Cancellations

Optimistic23Optimistic23 Free Trial Member

Apparently the LSAT Administration had equipment issues across North America so they had to cancel, but they never shared what they were. But then a later email sounded as if there weren't enough test proctors, so not sure what really happened but this threw my application process plan off a bit. Anyone else impacted by this? Has this happened before? Sometimes staying traditional with paper and pencil exams works best. I'm still waiting for my confirmation that I can take the January 2020 exam and I've been on hold for an hour with the LSAC line.

Comments

• umich101umich101 Alum Member
    364 karma

What steps did you have to do to be moved? Had similar issues and was unable to take the scheduled exam and had to email LSAC my situation but no word when I’ll hear back.

• 242 karma

My score was cancelled. I did not agree to this and I haven't been able to get through to anyone on the phone!!

• Optimistic23Optimistic23 Free Trial Member
    18 karma

Hi Umich,

Apologies on my delayed response as I didn't get the site notifications. Well they sent a follow up email with makeup exam date/options and I chose the one for January since I was out of the country for the December date. I hope this has been resolved for you. Also, don't forget to ask about the fee waive they were offering due to their inconvenience.

• Optimistic23Optimistic23 Free Trial Member
    18 karma

@shesovertheedge How did you score get cancelled without your consent? Their phone line is TERRIBLE. I literally was on the line for over an hour after they shared the unfortunate news of cancelling the November exam. I would send an email and ask them to escalate it up to management. For such a professional exam/organization, the latest happenings are so disappointing. I hope you can get this resolved.