Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December 8th LSAT make-up test

Woodsy_567Woodsy_567 Member
in General 257 karma

Curious if this is only for people whose test was canceled or if it's also for folks who experienced a signficant delay (like 4 hours).

Comments

• bbydragonbbydragon Member
    12 karma

I reached out to LSAC via phone. They said it was only for those who had their test cancelled. I submitted a test center complaint and am still waiting to hear back from them.

• Woodsy_567Woodsy_567 Member
    257 karma

I emailed lsaccomplaint@lsac.org the night of the delay asking to be scheduled for the makeup test and they never responded. I called today and they initially just said no because I sat for the test, even though I left during the break and canceled my score. I started to explain that I didn't know that I could get a retake if I would've just left and that it seems unfair that this wasn't transparent and communicated to all test-takers at the testing center, only the ones who had their phones to call. I think she felt bad, so she told me to email my situation to lsacinfo@lsac.org. I did, and they responded within an hour, denying my request for a retake but issuing me a refund. I'll take what I can get, even though this whole situation sucks.