Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Untimed PT vs. Timed PT

She.Has.FaithShe.Has.Faith Alum Member
in General 60 karma

Hey Everyone,

Okay so I have been using Prep Tests 1-35 as strictly untimed drilling materials. I have consistently been using these tests for untimed problem sets in order to increase my accuracy. I plan on starting to time myself some months before I take the test. From which PT should I start using for timed testing practice? I just don't want to use too many PT as untimed drilling material that I don't have more than enough PT to use for timed work. I hope this makes sense. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• DaBears85DaBears85 Alum Member
    284 karma

I started from 36 onwards for taking timed PTs. That’s pretty standard and it’s been working for me

• pstroud97pstroud97 Member
    137 karma

It all depends on how many PTs you think you will take. Start at 36 if you think you might get through most of them, but as you get closer to the real thing, be sure to take some more recent ones. I also saved some (10-15) in case I needed to take it again. Right before my real LSAT, I focused on taking the ones in the 80s.