Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need advice

ingridalex25ingridalex25 Alum Member
in General 33 karma

Good morning everyone! Happy New Year!

I have been studying for the LSAT since November 2019. I also registered for the February 2020 exam. I decided to "self-study" using only the LSAT Trainer. I used the Khan Academy LSAT for my first diagnostic and scored a 144. Very embarrassing to say the least. I have set out a goal score for a 160 until test day. I have been working on practice drills and my last two PT scores were the same 137. My soul has been crushed especially since I have been set to take this test in February and now I am sitting here with two timed tests at 137. I do not know where to go from here... I have 5 weeks left with my trainer schedule that consists of only PT's after this and 8 more weeks until my actual test. I am a bit skeptical/ afraid to start a new program that will rewire my learning strategies before test day. What should I do?

I have been contemplating on purchasing one of the 7 sage bundles and unsure if it will help me increase my score. I am stuck on deciding whether to purchase one of the bundles (if so, which one) and test on February 2020 or work through the bundle and withdraw my registration until I feel ready. I am feeling the pressure at this point and my ultimate goal is to do my best. Any suggestions for this demoralized soul?

P.S.- I read that there is a customized study schedule/ plan for each bundle. How does this work? Will I need to take another diagnostic? Is there anyone out there with similar concerns? What has worked best for you? Thank you in advance!