Processing International Transcript >1 month?

SharpieHighlighterSharpieHighlighter Alum Member
in General 132 karma

Not really an LSAT topic, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has recently had an international transcript processed by LSAC, and could indicate how long it took for processing. This Saturday will be the 1 month point from when LSAC first received my transcripts, and I'm beginning to get antsy.

Comments

• 70 karma

Mine get processed about 3 weeks in total, but that was in June

• regencygirl123regencygirl123 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

@SharpieHighlighter said:
    Not really an LSAT topic, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has recently had an international transcript processed by LSAC, and could indicate how long it took for processing. This Saturday will be the 1 month point from when LSAC first received my transcripts, and I'm beginning to get antsy.

I just got mine processed. It took just about a month. Mine got sent to LSAC from the UK in early December. It was processed and added to my academic record on January 12.

• tami2021tami2021 Alum Member
    49 karma

Mine got processed within two weeks of receipt by LSAC.

• CRISPR24CRISPR24 Alum Member
    262 karma

Expect longer time in case LSAC come back and point any concern to your file. Mine took about a month due to an false error that LSAC put in my file but later one cleared out themselves.

• SharpieHighlighterSharpieHighlighter Alum Member
    132 karma

Thanks for your responses, all. I guess one month is not unheard of so I'll remain patient.

@ciacduan said:
    Expect longer time in case LSAC come back and point any concern to your file. Mine took about a month due to an false error that LSAC put in my file but later one cleared out themselves.

Oh I hope not. What kind of error if you don't mind me asking?

• CRISPR24CRISPR24 Alum Member
    262 karma

@SharpieHighlighter said:
    Thanks for your responses, all. I guess one month is not unheard of so I'll remain patient.

@ciacduan said:

Oh I hope not. What kind of error if you don't mind me asking?

No problem.
    It was the stamp or seal that LSAC requested on the envelop, which was taken care of by my overseas undergraduate school, but somehow did not get recognized by LSAC. Therefore LSAC requested to resend the envelop!
    I called in LSAC and weeks later they cancelled the request.