Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How should I study now that I will only be working part time.

keepgoing.keepgoing. Member
edited February 2020 in General 365 karma

I have completed the CC. Logic games is my weakest section.
I am quitting my FT job to work PT and study for next 3-4 months.
How should I structure my days?

Logic games drilling
and then full practice tests - BR - and repeat ?
What did you find to be the most effective ways to structure your study time after CC was complete?

Please help. Any advice is appreciated

Comments

• Hi there!

I also quit my FT job to work PT. I am also a FT student in my last semester. This has been my study plan post CC:

I am slowly working my way through The Loophole in Logical Reasoning book by Ellen Cassidy. Her book is an excellent complement to JY's teaching. LR is now starting to stick better than ever for me! I highly highly recommend working through this book. While reading the Loophole, I am also fool-proofing each LG section. I make a "fresh copy" and take each LG over again during timed conditions. I only move on from the practice set if I finished the games both on time with 100% correct. Also, make sure to watch JY's videos again after each foolproof to really ingrain the inferences in your head.

My plan for after these steps is to start PTing small sections at a time with review until I am ready to take the full PT at once.

I hope this helps! Best of luck to you!

Nicole

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@nicolelauren19 said:
    Hi there!

I also quit my FT job to work PT. I am also a FT student in my last semester. This has been my study plan post CC:

I am slowly working my way through The Loophole in Logical Reasoning book by Ellen Cassidy. Her book is an excellent complement to JY's teaching. LR is now starting to stick better than ever for me! I highly highly recommend working through this book. While reading the Loophole, I am also fool-proofing each LG section. I make a "fresh copy" and take each LG over again during timed conditions. I only move on from the practice set if I finished the games both on time with 100% correct. Also, make sure to watch JY's videos again after each foolproof to really ingrain the inferences in your head.

My plan for after these steps is to start PTing small sections at a time with review until I am ready to take the full PT at once.

Nicole

this is a great strategy!

• keepgoing.keepgoing. Member
    365 karma

I love this! thank you so much!

@nicolelauren19 said:
    Hi there!

Nicole

• @dodo_bird Of course! I'm glad I could help 😃