Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prep test explanation videos

yetgasakivyetgasakiv Core Member
in General 42 karma

Hey 7sage community I had a quick question, I tried to search the forum for this but was unable to find a solution, but if I have unused physical copies of prep tests that are not included in my current plan will I have to purchase those prep tests though 7sage to view explanation videos, or will I not be able to watch any videos since I haven’t purchased those videos. I understand I’m pretty late into signing up and getting registered but I just want to make sure I take full advantage of 7sage. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@yetgasakiv said:
    Hey 7sage community I had a quick question, I tried to search the forum for this but was unable to find a solution, but if I have unused physical copies of prep tests that are not included in my current plan will I have to purchase those prep tests though 7sage to view explanation videos, or will I not be able to watch any videos since I haven’t purchased those videos. I understand I’m pretty late into signing up and getting registered but I just want to make sure I take full advantage of 7sage. Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

I responded to you via email but I will also respond here. Sorry, you can only view explanation videos for the PrepTests included in your 7Sage course. With the Premium course, you have access to PrepTests June 2007 and 36-58. Therefore, you will only have access to video explanations for those PrepTests. You also have access to all our Logic Games video explanations.

Please note that from today (March 29th), there will no longer be any upgrades or purchase additional PrepTests addon options. Grandfathered Starter/Premium/Ultimate accounts (i.e. Starter/Premium/Ultimate accounts purchased before March 29) will only have the option to extend (https://7sage.com/addons/) their existing account or the option to enroll in the new Ultimate+ options. You can read more about these changes here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/22617/upcoming-changes-to-7sage-courses.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

• yetgasakivyetgasakiv Core Member
    42 karma

Thank you so much. I must have missed that part in JY original post.