Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Dreams [February Test Takers]

blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
edited February 2015 in General 3545 karma
TLS projects that we'll be receiving our scores in 10 days or less. That being said, has anybody had dreams about getting their LSAT scores back? I either wake up really happy or really sad hahahahahahha

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Not recently but a few days before the actual test, I had a dream about getting a 170. Now I didn't think the test was TOO hard so it's a possibility now. haha
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    @ddakjiking I didn't think so either, which is why I have some dreams where I see a high score in my inbox, or other times where I have some dreams that I was a totally overconfident a$$ and see a score that reflects that.

I also had dreams about the score few days before the test. I remember on test day I was so amped up. I think people looked at me like I was crazy but, even though I barely slept, I had so much energy.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Yeah. I thought I would be a bit more anxious on test day but everything went surprisingly well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited February 2015 578 karma
    I haven't taken that test but I'm pretty sure I'll be having those nightmares. When I was in college I would have nightmares about my midterm & final exam grades lol

I need to be psychologically evaluated after lsat lol
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    If you're nervous up until the test, that's plenty normal. If you're nervous during the test, you have to push through that (through simulated conditions). I think the greatest service I did myself when studying was training my brain to treat the test as individual sections, and really dissociate myself from a section when something went wrong (I'm looking at you what I hope is the experimental hahaha).
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I had a dream that I was accepted into law school without an LSAT score and i was highly disappointed because I had studied so hard and I just knew I was going to score high lol. Apparently some schools won't require an LSAT anymore, as long as you have/had a 3.5 gpa in undergrad/grad school. =/
  • Ben SchnellBen Schnell Alum Member
    54 karma
    I hate waiting :( I wrote a year ago and I didnt take it serious enough. I was nervous, of course, for my score, but not like this time. I'm checking LSAT boards every day (here, reddit, TLS) to see if people can say something about the Feb test. I found it pretty easy but at the same time i'm totally paranoid :((((
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    I just focus on other things like working out and tends to keep my mind off LSAT
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    for December, mine came without warning while I was standing in the Superstore parking lot. Worst. I thought it was coming that following Monday lol.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    December was brilliant and sneaky lol hoping for another kinda... as long as it is on/b4 the 27th lol
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    im just praying for a miracle right now...