Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

scheduled February 2015 LSAT test date.

Help2222Help2222 Member
edited November 2014 in February 2015 LSAT 240 karma
I have scheduled February 2015 LSAT test date.

Comments

• LSATCRACKERLSATCRACKER Member
    19 karma
    I am wondering if I take the February one, can it be qualified to apply for the 2015 fall.....I am not sure that the December one would make me sufficient score to go to my target schools.
  • Sully8725Sully8725 Alum Member
    146 karma
    If you are applying to Canadian schools, December is the last accepted writing and for the US, they will accept February but they make sure to note that because your application will not be "complete" until Mid-march (once the scores are released) you would need a more competitive application because you will be applying for less seats.
    Rolling admission dictates that the closer to the deadline for application closes, the less seats available.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    578 karma
    Sully8725 how do you know the note that?
    146 karma
    Most school websites tell you directly. It says on their admission pages that Feb LSAT sitting usually requires a more competitive application due to rolling admissions.
  • nelsonwan11nelsonwan11 Alum Member
    3 karma
    Sully8725 I believe some Canadian law schools accept Feb LSAT for 2015 Fall Admission (eg. University of Ottawa)
    edited December 2014 146 karma
    I guess yeah... sorry. And McGill doesn't require on at all so it is another exception.
    -G
    19 karma
    Sully8725 yeah, I got a list of 4 categories basically, the schools accept Feb's, accept but highly encourage former scores, schools do not accept and schools do not specify....I am just wondering.... how practical it is.... but it seems it is no way to.... if you want the list, feel free to contact me....
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    edited December 2014 1294 karma
    Yin, Some Canadian universities accept February as the last lsat test. You can find out more on their particular websites. I feel like there's a disadvantage, though. Most schools have rolling admissions. My goal is to take the December exam, and If I just mess up or don't have a positive feeling, to take the February LSAT. You can always inform the schools that you'll be taking the February lsat.
    19 karma
    MATT, that is my strategy as well...