Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UPGRADE

tchikaidzeanatchikaidzeana Core Member
in General 12 karma

Hi everyone! I did my free trial and I really liked it. Considering purchasing monthly ultimate+ and I am not sure what is this bundle plus? Can anyone advise if I need to check that box or not? Do I need to buy it in order to get the materials from ultimate+? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@tchikaidzeana said:
    Hi everyone! I did my free trial and I really liked it. Considering purchasing monthly ultimate+ and I am not sure what is this bundle plus? Can anyone advise if I need to check that box or not? Do I need to buy it in order to get the materials from ultimate+? Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

Yes, you will need a LSAC Prep Plus subscription to access the licensed materials in the Ultimate+ subscription course. Every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

• tchikaidzeanatchikaidzeana Core Member
    12 karma

Thank you so much!