Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Feature request] Locked-down LawHub mode for Flex practice

Kiva_180Kiva_180 Member

I know this isn't quite the right category, but there doesn't seem to be one for feature requests.

Per LSAC's announcement, the interface for the May LSAT-Flex will be very similar to the one used in the LawHub. 7Sage has some awesome features and things like a better font with more visible text and more effective highlighting than LawHub, but those would differ from the test-day experience.

Is it possible to add a "locked down" mode to 7Sage's interface that simulates LawHub and the test-day experience? That would include things like no dark theme, no full screen mode, LawHub's font and line height, no collapsing answers, full passage view mode, no line numbers, etc.

I'd just take full PTs in LawHub, but the section ordering is wrong and there's no easy way to track timing there. I'd imagine updating the 7Sage interface would mostly just require CSS changes and a toggle button so hopefully this wouldn't be much work.

Thanks!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Kiva_180 said:
    I know this isn't quite the right category, but there doesn't seem to be one for feature requests.

Per LSAC's announcement, the interface for the May LSAT-Flex will be very similar to the one used in the LawHub. 7Sage has some awesome features and things like a better font with more visible text and more effective highlighting than LawHub, but those would differ from the test-day experience.

Is it possible to add a "locked down" mode to 7Sage's interface that simulates LawHub and the test-day experience? That would include things like no dark theme, no full screen mode, LawHub's font and line height, no collapsing answers, full passage view mode, no line numbers, etc.

I'd just take full PTs in LawHub, but the section ordering is wrong and there's no easy way to track timing there. I'd imagine updating the 7Sage interface would mostly just require CSS changes and a toggle button so hopefully this wouldn't be much work.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have taken note of your question, and I will pass it on to my team. I will respond to you when I receive a response.