Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request for 7Sage LSAT PrepTest PDF Format Change

kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited November 2014 in Technical Problems 275 karma
Hi Admins,

I've purchased many LSAT preptests from 7sage, but I noticed that the pdf file sizes are actually larger than 8.5x11. Thus, when I try to print them out, the exam prints in super tiny font that is difficult to read because my printer (and even the printers at FedEx Kinko's) are trying to fit the entire image onto the page. Would it be possible for future preptests (and perhaps even previous ones...) to be adjusted so that they can be printed onto 8.5x11 paper in a larger, more readable font size?

If I'm the only one with this issue, perhaps someone can offer a solution?

Comments

• swnam90swnam90 Alum Member
    edited November 2014 32 karma
    Go to print setting and select "actual size", not "fit". I don't share the problem that you have when I do this.
  • LSATPWNAGELSATPWNAGE Alum Member
    43 karma
    I have the same problem. I noticed that adobe was automatically setting the print to 91% scale to accommodate the 7sage size. I had to manually change it back to 100% on every print job. This did cut off the top portion of the pages but the print size was normal and I could use it. So it would be cool if 7sage could figure something out but my test is in Dec so it's a moot point for me.
  • kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    275 karma
    Thanks!