Are JY's explanation videos glitching / sound cutting out?

The sound of JY's videos keep going away for a few seconds. Wondering if it is just my computer or if anyone else is experiencing the issue

Help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. We noticed that some students have reported that using an adblocker interfered with videos on our site and that disabling the adblocker fixed the problem for them.

We've also added a "simple" video player along with our advanced video player. The simple one lacks some of the advanced features like time cues, but we've purposely created it to "play nice" with the largest pool of devices and browsers. If you go to "Settings" (https://7sage.com/account/) and then choose "Simple" under Video Player, it should fix the loading issues. See the screenshot below:

We also find that the Chrome browser works best with our site. If you're still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using and what browser and I will further investigate the issue.