Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

May Lsat Flex-Do we just show up?

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

Do we just take the test at our time? After meeting tech requirements we dont need to do anything in advance?

Comments

• bailey_kbailey_k Member
    18 karma

OK this title made me laugh a bunch -- I also have no clue!! The website looks like it has a little countdown and you can follow the link once your testing time starts??

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

I also have wondered about this. I believe that we have to show our scratch paper to the proctor so that they can see it is blank? So maybe we need to be there a few minutes early to get those things out of the way? The communication on how this test is supposed to work has been exceptionally poor lol

• isaacdesantoisaacdesanto Member
    95 karma

Wondering similar stuff, really hoping for some further details and instructions soon.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@jmarmaduke96 said:
    I also have wondered about this. I believe that we have to show our scratch paper to the proctor so that they can see it is blank? So maybe we need to be there a few minutes early to get those things out of the way? The communication on how this test is supposed to work has been exceptionally poor lol

Where did you find the information about showing scratch paper? When I log into my Proctor U account theres a countdown and says time will start ticking once I start my test and answering questions.

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

@lexxx745

Here is the link https://www.lsac.org/update-coronavirus-and-lsat/lsat-flex

Down at the tab "What am I allowed to have with me during LSAT-Flex?" it mentions the items available and then says that we have to show them all to the proctor before the test actually is opened to us. I wish that it explained more about the timing though. How early we are supposed to arrive etc.

• AwokenNovaAwokenNova Alum Member
    176 karma

I laughed when I read this, because there was been very minimal communication for such an important test. lol. I was wondering the same