Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June LSAT Flex Testing Time

m.i.rivasm.i.rivas Alum Member
in General 203 karma

Hello,

Does anyone know how to sign up for a testing time for the June LSAT Flex? I read on LSAC it was supposed to let you choose today, but I haven't seen anything or received any instructions like they said.

Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• clairereitanclairereitan Free Trial Member
    6 karma

^^ same for me...

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

No, they will probably send emails out at the last minute lol (12pm EST)

• jayp1011jayp1011 Alum Member
    76 karma

The official start time of registration is supposed to be 12 PM Eastern

• Utility BillUtility Bill Core Member
    74 karma

@"m.i.rivas" said:
    Hello,

Does anyone know how to sign up for a testing time for the June LSAT Flex? I read on LSAC it was supposed to let you choose today, but I haven't seen anything or received any instructions like they said.

If you enter the Proctor U website and select "forgot password" and use your LSAC associated e-mail, you will be able to access your account.

• runner1515runner1515 Member
    80 karma

@"Banana Splitter" said:

@"m.i.rivas" said:
    Hello,

If you enter the Proctor U website and select "forgot password" and use your LSAC associated e-mail, you will be able to access your account.

Did this work for anyone this morning? I keep getting an error message that the test time I'm trying to sign up for is not available...

3481 karma

Yeah they didn't open up the time slots. So you can make an account early but not sign up for a slot early

• thinkorswimthinkorswim Alum Member
    433 karma

I just signed up and got my time slot.

3481 karma

Every time I try to schedule it says reservation doesn't exist. Gonna lose my shit

• thinkorswimthinkorswim Alum Member
    433 karma

@noonawoon This is what you have to do. You go to proctoru then you say forgot password like the above poster said. Then you reset your password and it allows you to log in. Afterwards on the date you select June 14 and select show all available times. Afterwards you should be able to choose from one of the following.

3481 karma

I reset my password, am trying multiple different time slots and it's still saying all the reservations don't exist. I'm kind of reaking out

• TheBigLoonTheBigLoon Alum Member
    22 karma

if you are having issues connect with the live chat, they were able to manually schedule me my preferred date and time

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

@noonawoon I am having the same problem, I have tried all sorts of different times on both days and it is telling me that none of them exist

• cat.casacat.casa Member
    168 karma

Does anyone know how to access the live chat window? I'm not seeing it anywhere and the call center is all busy :(

80 karma

@adamm2420 said:
    if you are having issues connect with the live chat, they were able to manually schedule me my preferred date and time

Live chat for ProctorU? Where was this? Thank you!

3481 karma

Live chat isn't working for me eitther I'm sos tressed ugh

3481 karma

Okay mine finally went through! All I can say is be persistent and keep clicking. The system sucks

• meghanegmeghaneg Core Member
    60 karma

Yeah, just keep trying. I was just able to schedule at 12:19 for 9AM EDT on the 14th so it's not the case that all the desirable times are taken (yet).

• tazhustazhus Member
    14 karma

Hi,
    I was having the same issue. I tried early morning time and it went through. Perhaps, early morning slots are available. Good luck!

3481 karma

No, I ended up getting an afternoon Sunday slot after lots of clicking. I don't think it's the time slots filling up, I think it's their system being crap. From what I've heard from May, there weren't issues with people not getting a slot they wanted

80 karma

I eventually got a morning slot as well after a lot of clicking....

If you want a time slot keep trying for that slot!! I don't think it is the slots filling up... just system errors.

Good luck!

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

I finally got mine to go through. Woo hoo! I was really worried for a minute that all the slots were taken except the super early morning ones.

3481 karma

Nah, I doubt they fill up that fast. I’m sure the proctors post a time range over which they can proctor so if many people choose 12:20 instead of 12:40, the proctors will all be working that time slot.

• kennedymerrillkennedymerrill Alum Member
    53 karma

What is the institution name that you have put in when you registered with ProctorU?

• sk144404sk144404 Core Member
    237 karma

@kennedymerrill I put in Law School Admission Council

• sk144404sk144404 Core Member
    edited May 2020 237 karma

Word to the wise ProctorU requires us to use either Chrome or Firefox - if you test your system using any other browser you will get an error. However, I do not believe you cannot any Chromebook model.

• kennedymerrillkennedymerrill Alum Member
    53 karma

@sk144404 so did I but it’s still not working... Freaking out a little lol thank you!

• avanavfakavanavfak Alum Member
    edited May 2020 28 karma

I was able to sign up and get my time slot this morning right when it opened. For me, it said all slots from 11 am-around 3 pm on both days were taken, but I'm not sure if that was an error or if they were really taken. Ended up getting 4:40 pm on Sunday because it was the only one open. (But not complaining, better than 6am)