Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add old practice tests

I took about a dozen practice LSATs in my last prep course and want to upload those test results to the analytics tool here so I can better pinpoint where I'm going wrong. How can I input those results without having to take the entire test over again on 7sage's site?

Comments

• 410 karma

Can't you just 'switch to paper version' and then manually input the values with your keyboard? That's what I do with PTs that I take on LSAC Prep Plus.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@hunterg776 said:
    I took about a dozen practice LSATs in my last prep course and want to upload those test results to the analytics tool here so I can better pinpoint where I'm going wrong. How can I input those results without having to take the entire test over again on 7sage's site?

Hi there,

You can fill in and score your answers using the Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest (https://7sage.com/preptests/), a Digital Tester session is automatically created. However, if you want to change between digital and paper, tap the "Convert" button. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the opportunity to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. After you enter your answers, tap the "Save and Score" blue button to view your results.

Let us know if you have any further questions!