Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Prep Plus

japneetg.12japneetg.12 Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if it's necessary to buy the LSAC 1year Prep Plus subscription to use 7sage (I'm currently still doing the 7sage free trial)? I already bought the most recent 10 Actuals book from LSAC so I have prep tests 72-81- is that enough or do I need to buy the subscription to benefit from 7sage?

Thanks!

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    856 karma

@"japneetg.12" said:
    Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if it's necessary to buy the LSAC 1year Prep Plus subscription to use 7sage (I'm currently still doing the 7sage free trial)? I already bought the most recent 10 Actuals book from LSAC so I have prep tests 72-81- is that enough or do I need to buy the subscription to benefit from 7sage?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Yes. I'm afraid without an LSAC Prep Plus subscription, you won't be able to access parts of the course that show the licensed materials.

Due to changes in LSAC's policy, every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

@"Theo --Student Service--" said:

@"japneetg.12" said:
    Hi everyone!

Thanks!

Hi there,

Yes. I'm afraid without an LSAC Prep Plus subscription, you won't be able to access parts of the course that show the licensed materials.

Due to changes in LSAC's policy, every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi Theo! Currently I still have 7sage subscription and do not need to purchase LSAC Prep Plus in order to have access to PTs. But is the 7sage digital PT interface similar to an official one? I'm wondering whether I should still purchase LSAC Prep Plus in order to experience what the real test would be like. Thanks!

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    856 karma

@DINOSAUR said:
    Hi Theo! Currently I still have 7sage subscription and do not need to purchase LSAC Prep Plus in order to have access to PTs. But is the 7sage digital PT interface similar to an official one? I'm wondering whether I should still purchase LSAC Prep Plus in order to experience what the real test would be like. Thanks!

Hi there,

Our digital tester is not exactly like the LSAC's digital tester because they serve overlapping but different functions. You can try and familiarize yourself with their digital tester here: https://familiar.lsac.org/

The primary purpose of our digital tester is help you improve your LSAT score whereas the purpose of the LSAC's is to familiarize you with the interface of the digital tester that you will be using on test day. For instance, our digital tester tracks a lot of data that the LSAC's doesn't, so we can provide you with detailed analytics to help you identify weaknesses and where to spend your time studying.

Our general advice is to have students take about 10% of their PrepTests on the LSAC digital tester to get familiar with the interface and 90% of their PrepTests on our digital tester so they can utilize the data tracked to improve their score.

Just to clarify, you don't need to purchase an LSAC Prep Plus subscription for your grandfathered Ultimate+ course. You can check out more information on this page: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/22617/upcoming-changes-to-7sage-courses

I hope that helped. Let me know if you have any further questions.

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

Thank you Theo!