Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Ask Me Anythings" with T14 Admissions Counselors

Kharmon1994Kharmon1994 Alum Member

I listened to an episode of the 7Sage Podcast a few months ago that (I believe...) mentioned 7Sage hosts T14 admissions counselors for "Ask Me Anything" style conversations. Unfortunately, I now can't find the exact episode where this was mentioned, and I haven't found any direct references to these conversations on the 7Sage site.

Now that I have my LSAT scores back (177/180 - thanks in large part to this site!), I am working through the admissions process and have a question that I would love to ask at one of these sessions. Since the question will impact how I portray myself/which elements of my background I emphasize in my applications, I would prefer not to directly ask this question to any of my prospective schools.

Does anyone have any additional details on these sessions/how to be alerted when they are scheduled? Thank you!

Comments

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    edited May 2020 4306 karma

It could be podcast 18/12/9 (AMA with admission podcast); You might be able to find the podcast here:

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/profile/discussions/62974/studentservice

Webinar sessions are held randomly but you could turn on notifications to receive emails from 7sage to see "Top Discussions from 7Sage Forums" and usually if a webinar is posted it'll be on that list.

P.S-Congrats on that amazing score!