Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to full proof?

shannon_beaman1shannon_beaman1 Alum Member
in Logic Games 157 karma

So I am just now starting logic games and I am somewhat confused on when I should be doing the full proof method. Is that something that should wait until I start to PT, or should I full proof the problem sets from the CC as well? I am completely new to the games, and as expected I struggled on the first sequencing games. I am still having some trouble understanding if I need to go back and do the game over again or not like the full proof method says to do. If so, am I supposed to full proof every single problem set game that I struggle with initially?

Comments

• lsatpurgatorylsatpurgatory Member
    56 karma

Hey Shannon! I would foolproof the games from the problem sets/videos first. Since you struggled on the sequencing games, I would go back to that section and foolproof all of the games in there before hitting the PTs. It really does give you a strong foundation and trains your brain to find inferences

• snelllasnellla Core Member
    103 karma

From what I have read in other comments, it seems like many foolproof the games in PTs 1-35. All of the games in the problem sets are from PTs 1-35. Because I was also struggling, I am fool proofing every game that I do. I am at the end of the third section of lessons. I have already fool proofed over 40 games. I made an excel chart to keep track of all of the games that I have fool proofed. I expect that by fool proofing all of the games in the problem sets and examples, I will have done the majority of the games in PTs 1-35.
    Also, if you are struggling in the sequencing games, do yourself a favor and expect to have to review all of the advanced logic before you really get into the grouping games. You really have to have all of your logical indicators memorized. I didn't have any real logic or games experience going into this. I had to go back and repeat/memorize those sections.

• Tori98765Tori98765 Member
    105 karma

Can someone please go over what fool proofing is? I am not too far into the CC and have not come across that yet. Thank you!