Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If a get a LR question right, should I still watch the video?

Kat AdamsKat Adams Core Member

I've been struggling to decide if it is worth the time/beneficial to watch the explanation video of a LR question I get right. I have been getting some hard questions right, and I feel pretty confident in my answers. I wonder if it would be even harmful to watch the video in the fears that it would confuse me if J.Y's explanation isn't the same as the one I had in my head, or if that is helpful? I'm studying on a pretty limited time frame, so I wonder if I get a question right, I should just move on.

Comments

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma

If you are on a short time frame and get a question right, I do not think it is problematic to skip an explanation, especially if you are doing good BR. However, if you got the question right but only after spending a bunch of time, you probably want to watch that video.

You do not need to use a resource just because it is there. When you are on a limited time frame, think about which resources are going to maximize your exam improvement in the least amount of time!

• Lsat1750Lsat1750 Member
    edited June 2020 43 karma

I'd say only review it really if you had an answer choice(s) that you hesitated on before you picked the right answer. If you didn't hesitate on any of them and picked the right answer then I think its pretty safe for you to not review it, especially if you don't have much time left before your test.