Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading Comprehension Triage (Urgent!)

sk144404sk144404 Core Member

I will be taking the LSAT-Flex in t-minus 46 hours and am petrified about reading comp. My reading comp scores vary greatly -sometimes it is -8/9 and sometimes it is -0/1. I have gotten my logical reasoning and logic games scores to where I want them to be but cannot afford getting 9 reading comp questions wrong come test day.

Does anyone have a method I could use to get more consistent with this section? I assume that if I am able to get -0/1 my problem is related to my understanding but rather some other issue.

I am thinking about just reading an abundance of actual passages to get primed but do not know what else I can do :/

help

Comments

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma

At this point, there is not much you can do to improve. And you definitely don't want to change up your approach two days before the test. Just focus on passage structure and try not to get stuck on particular questions. I would consider either doing very light studying or taking the next two days off. Good luck!

• jIbookerjIbooker Alum Member
    152 karma

Well, first off, whats your current method? Secondly, I agree with Danielbrowning208... there is not much you can do at this point. Though my suggestion would be, right now on top of very light studying, is to relax. Freaking out over the section itself will more likely lead to panic during the section. Be confident. You got this!