Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interesting Question

charger197charger197 Alum Member
in General 18 karma
I recently received my February 2015 LSAT score and I am greatly pleased by the result. Thanks 7Sage! In addition, I took the LSAT December 2014 and knew the score was adequate for the law school I was targeting. I received this past Friday the acceptance letter and scholarship amount for my admission. However, with this new LSAT score could I request a higher scholarship amount because the score is actually above the median. My original score was dead-on the 25% median.

Thanks and greatly appreciate all the help I received from 7Sage and its members! Truly the best LSAT Prep course in the world! lol

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    @charger197 You should definitely negotiate... a higher score in effect means that you are akin to a new and better (from the schools point of view) applicant as all that the schools have to report for ranking purposes is your highest score... plenty of people have done this, including myself and it is accepted practice.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    As Nilesh said, most def... in fact I wouldnt even attend if they didn't (couldnt imagine they wont though)
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    They should be able to offer you more money!
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3658 karma
    @charger197 Great job! You give as good as you get! It always fills me with joy to see that everyone's hard work pays off! Niocee! :)