Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Add Experimental Section on Digital Tester

173orbust173orbust Alum Member
in General 183 karma

I apologize if this is answered elsewhere, but is there a way to add an experimental section to the digital tester? Also, should I still be using the 7sage proctor video for the digital LSAT?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@SCOTUSorBust said:
    I apologize if this is answered elsewhere, but is there a way to add an experimental section to the digital tester? Also, should I still be using the 7sage proctor video for the digital LSAT?

Hi there,

Sorry, we do not have an option to add a fifth section to the digital PrepTest. However, you can create a custom Problem Set for the 5th section you will like to take. You can then take that section after you have completed the timed PrepTests. If you aren’t familiar with the custom problem set interface, here are some instructions on how to do this:

Go to https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    Set the PrepTest range and section type you are looking for.
    Select the questions/passages/games for the section you want to take. (tip: you can filter to a section by typing something like “pt01 s2” into the search bar, then tap the blue shopping cart icon on the left of the table to select the questions.
    Tap “Create Problem Set with…”
    Take the problem set.

See the GIF below:

The Digital Tester includes a timer so you do not need to use the 7Sage Proctor with the Digital Tester.

Let us know if you have any further questions!