Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT-Flex withdrawal

LSAT2020_KLSAT2020_K Yearly Member
in General 26 karma

Hi guys,

I registered for the July LSAT-Flex, but I do not feel ready yet. However, when I tried to withdraw it from the LSAC website, it said "not eligible to withdraw." Does someone know whether we can withdraw LSAT-Flex or not?

Thank you!

Comments

• Lawschool20Lawschool20 Core Member
    23 karma

At this point you will not get a refund. You can reschedule for a future date or get credit and use it by 2021. You can also withdraw up to 24 hours before the exam, but you will not be able to reschedule or receive credit if you chose the 24 hour option.

• LSAT2020_KLSAT2020_K Yearly Member
    edited June 2020 26 karma

Thank you for the comment! Do you know where I can make a withdraw request on the LSAT website though? Or, where I can reschedule it?

• 414 karma

Here’s some info on the July Flex:
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines/july-2020-lsat-flex-deadlines-united-states-including-puerto-rico-us

What I got from this is that you cannot withdraw as you still have the option to reschedule for a later test date. But I was not able to find an option to reschedule or about the deadline. You’ll probably have to reach them by phone or email!