Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is one LR section harder than the other?

oolsonoolson Member

So in almost every PT I've taken, I do better on the first LR section than the second one.
I'm talking 3 wrong answer choices in LR1, and like 6-8 wrong answers on LR2.

is LR2 harder, am I just burnt out by section 3, or am I just insane?

Comments

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

I have heard that one is harder than the other but I don’t think that it is ALWAYS LR1 that is harder or vice versa. Would like to hear others thoughts about this?

The fact that you are consistently higher on LR1 indicates to me however that it might actually be burnout.

• oolsonoolson Member
    24 karma

Maybe LSAC orders the easier and the harder one the same in all of their published LSATs on Prep Plus?

It's always LG, LR1, LR2. RC.

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma

It depends on the PT. Sometimes both LRs are about the same difficulty. Sometimes LR1 is more difficult and vice versa. You are probably experiencing some test fatigue with those score discrepancies.

If you aren't already, I would recommend doing some 5 section tests to improve your stamina.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I honestly consistently feel that they are the same difficulty and usually miss the same or very similar amounts on each section.

• oolsonoolson Member
    24 karma

Thanks for the replies.
    I suppose it's relieving that the problem is likely burnout because that seems easier to fix than a lack of core understanding.