Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does LSAC reuse old test sections? And are all the tests ever administered available as PrepTests?

tayjay44tayjay44 Member
in General 13 karma

I am just curious about if we have access to the February 2011 and February 2010 LSATs? Or are certain tests previously administered not available? I am also wondering if LSAC uses some of the test sections that we have available as PrepTests for upcoming LSATs?

Thank you for any response!

Comments

• ARMANC74ARMANC74 Member
    edited June 2020 210 karma

Some tests are disclosed and some art not. Just about every prep test available on 7sage are tests that have been disclosed (i think we're waiting on one). The tests that aren't disclosed are sometimes used in case of emergency, much like the pandemic we're in now. For example, an LSAT administered in Asia in 2017 is was the same as a non-disclosed test that was administered in NA in 2013. Hope that provides clarity

• n.placen.place Free Trial Member
    76 karma

They do reuse material, but never any material that has been released. So anything available as a preptest will not be used again on a test.