Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Importing Results from LSAT Prep Plus?

Hey,

So I started studying and using the LSAT Prep Plus interface to take practice exams before subscribing to 7sage. Is it possible to import my test results from my completed practice exams into the 7sage interface to take advantage of the Grader for scoring and tracking?

Thanks

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@kpung12 said:
    Hey,

So I started studying and using the LSAT Prep Plus interface to take practice exams before subscribing to 7sage. Is it possible to import my test results from my completed practice exams into the 7sage interface to take advantage of the Grader for scoring and tracking?

Thanks

Hi there,

Yes, it is possible to fill in and score your answers using the Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest (https://7sage.com/preptests/), a Digital Tester session is automatically created. To change between digital and paper, tap the "Convert" button. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the opportunity to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet.

Tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers on the Answer Sheet. See the example GIF below:

After you enter your answers, tap the "Save and Score" blue button to view your results.

Let us know if you have any further questions!