Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why isn't my score increasing?

kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
edited July 2020 in General 795 karma

Hi everyone. I'm currently PTing at around 160 with BR at around 162. I've been scoring relatively the same for about a month now. After every PT, I BR, watch the videos for the questions I missed, take note of the question type, and drill those questions. I'm scoring the lowest on RC and LG. I take about 2 PTs a week and genuinely feel that I've made improvements after drilling - only to be hit with the same score every time. I'm also a little concerned about my BR scores being so close to my timed scores.

I'd like to increase my score by about 10 points, but I'm just not sure what else to do to get the results I want to see. Does anyone have tips for getting over this hill?

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Spend more time on your BR! Spend time foolproofing the games on the PTs as well as other games in drills.

Also, if I were you, I would choose one PT a week with an extremely thorough BR instead of 2 PTs a week with what I'm guessing is a less thorough BR. You can break up your BR into multiple days if you have other time commitments. But I mean consider spending 2 hours per section if you need to. Write down your reasoning for every question and really thoroughly consider all of the answer choices. I don't think it's smart to keep chugging along with PTs if your BR is low because it shows you don't have the best understanding of the test.