slots filled for july exam - pls help

chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
in General 289 karma

I registered for the July exam and thought I would have until midnight tonight to withdraw. I had attempted to do so a few days ago to no avail, so I emailed LSAC. I never received a response. I kept trying via the LSAC website and was unsuccessful. I then learned that I only had until July 3rd to withdraw. So, I logged onto ProctorU to schedule a slot, but couldn't get one. Spoke with a customer service rep who told me that all the slots are filled and that I should contact LSAC for assistance. They wont be back into the office again until Monday.

So, I can't withdraw but I also can't register for a test. Not registering shows up as an absence. Between that and a canceled/mediocre score I'd take the latter.

Does anyone have any additional information? What should I do?

Comments

• cmwilliams585cmwilliams585 Alum Member
    110 karma

I believe LSAC should be answering calls from 8am-6pm EST both Saturday and Sunday- so you should be able to get a hold of someone before Monday! Very worst case, there is also a Tuesday test!

• EllegoalsEllegoals Member
    342 karma

I believe they'll still let you withdraw, you just won't get any money back. I would definitely give them a call and speak to someone over the phone.