Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October 2020 LSAT Flex?

sammychewssammychews Member
in General 210 karma

Hi all,

After initially planning to take the August 29, 2020 exam, I've decided it would be beneficial to delay my exam to the October 3, 2020 test date in hopes of improving my timing and score. Does anyone know if the October LSAT is most likely going to be a LSAT Flex?

Thanks!

Comments

• ARMANC74ARMANC74 Member
    210 karma

It seems like it! considering a second wave is very likely coupled with no large social gatherings for the near future, and almost all uni's having online classes, id be shocked if it wasnt administered online.
    To be honest, with the success of the online administered LSAT i wouldnt be surprised if this is the format for the next little while. It all depends on how much material they have from undisclosed/new tests that they can keep using, but so far it seems to be working just fine.
    Moreover, from a financial standpoint, i also think its cheaper online than in person, and if you've paid attention to recent LSAC changes, they love nothing more than getting your $