Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't find this site user friendly

BigJay20BigJay20 Member
in General 438 karma

I still can't figure out how to use this site and I spend a lot of time just navigating the site which is a complete waste. Why can't I go back to the question to see the answers I chose if I'm watching explanation videos? And no, the links to the videos on how to use the site didn't help. Please advise

Comments

• NerfThisNerfThis Alum Member
    173 karma

Right click -> open in new tab

This way you can retain your question page while viewing the explanation video

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@BlanksonJohn8 said:
    I still can't figure out how to use this site and I spend a lot of time just navigating the site which is a complete waste. Why can't I go back to the question to see the answers I chose if I'm watching explanation videos? And no, the links to the videos on how to use the site didn't help. Please advise

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. After you have scored your PrepTest or Problem Set, you will find links to the explanation videos all the way to the right of the Results Table. See the screenshot below:

When you click on the links a new page will open with the explanation video. The page with the PrepTest or Problem Set results will also remain open.

If you scroll to the bottom of the explanation video, you should also be able to see your answer to the question being explained in the explanation video. See the screenshot below:

If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to us at studentservice@7sage.com.