Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get the most out of Blind Reviewing?

jegosi215jegosi215 Member
in General 97 karma

From the Blind Reviewing I've done so far, the only thing that I've left out in the step by step process that J.Y has in the syllabus is actually flagging the questions while taking the timed exams. I've felt sort of reluctant towards flagging because I can imagine it taking me too much time to debate over how confident I am about each answer choice for a question during a PT. I now feel like I'm missing out on this crucial step in the process of how to Blind Review efficiently, but I also still think it may cause me to over-analyze every question during my PT's. I wouldn't want to spend an extra amount of time trying to figure out whether an answer choice is 100% correct on a question just so I can leave it uncircled... Isn't it a stretch to be going through this deep of an analysis for every question?
Maybe the analysis most people go through during their PT's is more flexible than I'm assuming, and there should actually be a lot of overconfidence/under-confidence errors to expect at first, due to not actually being 100% certain. Please let me know how you guys have benefited from this approach.

I would really appreciate any feedback on how some of the top scorers out there have gotten the most out of Blind Reviewing using this approach.