Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Variance in PTs (August LSAT Flex)

JeffGoldblum2020JeffGoldblum2020 Core Member
in General 15 karma

I've been studying for the LSAT for about a year now. Took the June LSAT flex, wasn't prepared for the format, and got a 165.

My goal is a 175+ and have been practice testing at that average [Last 5 in last 4 days: 178 (PT77), 175 (PT78), 176 (PT81), 168 (PT 75), 178 PT C2] but I sometimes have a test below 170. If I test below 170 I usually take another test later in the day and get a 175+. I really don't want to get below a 173 on this one and the occasional test below 170 concerns me. There are about three weeks till the real test so there's still some time to adjust if you all have any good advice. Is this variance a real concern or am I overthinking this? For people that scored a 175+ what was your historical variance like/how many tests did you take going in/how confident did you feel going in?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• seriouslyseriously Alum Member
    199 karma

Hey! Kind of in the same boat, and I PM'd a few people on here that had scored 177+. I heard from many people that they had seen score variations before the actual test. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.