Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing 8-12 questions on PTs in the 80s. HELP

RC LAWYERRC LAWYER Alum Member

I'm scheduled to take the LSAT Flex in August and I had been doing ok on LR, missing 4-5 questions per section. I decided to do some practice tests in the 80s and I've been missing anywhere from 8-12 questions per section which has tanked my score. Now I'm freaking out about August's exam and I don't know what to do. Why did this happen??

Comments

• ndilmaghndilmagh Core Member
    82 karma

This sort of happened to me! You have to get used to the way they are wording stuff differently. I started to focus on LR from the 80s and soon got used to their language. One thing that helps me is usually when I'm down to two AC's, I read the stimulus again and then look at the AC. There is always one or two words that makes that AC wrong.

• RC LAWYERRC LAWYER Alum Member
    85 karma

@ndilmagh How long did it take you to get used to them, I feel like I'm running out of time!

• ndilmaghndilmagh Core Member
    82 karma

@"RC LAWYER" After doing about 4 sections of them I started to get used to it! Just try to read between the lines and really understand what they are saying, I've noticed that they are often using synonms in the AC to represent what is said in the stimulus, and I would mark them wrong because I thought it was out of scope but it was just saying the same thing in a weirder way!!