Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is 7sage missing a question type in logical reasoning? Evaluate the Argument Questions

Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
in General 172 karma
Is 7sage missing a question type in logical reasoning? Evaluate the Argument Questions

Comments

• beth.flandersbeth.flanders Alum Member
    212 karma
    I could be wrong but i believe 7Sage has an example of one in the Miscellaneous Question Types of the curriculum, see PT19.4.5. It's my understanding that Evaluate the Argument Questions are very rare, something like .05%.
  • junaid.akbarjunaid.akbar Alum Member
    19 karma
    unless something changed pretty sure its labeled under Miscellaneous with 7sage.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @junaid.akbar said:
    unless something changed pretty sure its labeled under Miscellaneous with 7sage.
    @beth.flanders said:
    It's my understanding that Evaluate the Argument Questions are very rare, something like .05%.
    Yeah, they are quite rare.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Yes, it's under Misc. @"Alex Divine" is correct as well, although that particular question type does appear on the LSAT, you don't see it as often as many of the other questions. In fact, I don't think it appeared on any of the last 3 PTs that I took.
  • cicero711cicero711 Member
    8 karma

I looked up how to solve these questions online—identify the argument and its necessary assumptions, then turn those N.A.'s into questions. This method should give you the right answer.