August Exam - last 2 week study buddy/group

dwillzkaydwillzkay Member

Hey folks,
I'm scheduled for 8/30 at 4:20 pm...Looking for someone to bounce prep tests against for review. I just broke into the 160s after a 141 diagnostic in May (after COVID for 2 weeks and a full time job) so I've seen progress, but it's not consistent and I'm suffering in the same 2 areas: LR (flaw/parallel) and RC. LG is pretty consistent with -0~2 on regular and usually 0 on BR So I can help with that if someone needs feedback. I've taken the last 2 weeks off and the next 2 weeks so I'm aiming for that finish line.

Looking for someone who wants to keep it up on a daily basis with me and also wants an accountability buddy. I'm not delusional enough to believe I'll break 170s in the next 2 weeks, but a few points here and there and some consistency in scoring would be awesome. Don't get me wrong...I'm studying as if a 180 is possible, so expect that kind of commitment.

Who's hyped enough to finishing up these next 2 weeks?! Message me and get ready for most of your day to be filled with problem sets and PTs~~

Comments