Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some advice!

in General 375 karma

Hi everyone! I took the January LSAT and made a 161 which is a good score but I'm aiming for a 170. I started studying again right at the end of May. I've done five full exams so far with the following scores:

PT 74- 160 (Diagnostic)
PT 81- 162 (BR 164)
PT 79- 163 (BR 164)
PT 78- 164 (BR 166)
PT 67- 164 (BR 168)

I work full-time so I study in the evenings or early in the morning. During the week I typically complete timed practice sections and review them, going back to my notes or lessons when I need to. On the weekends I take a full exam and do BR. Then, I review the exam in-depth over a few days. I've improved a lot on LG but am still not quite there on LR or RC. Lately, I've been struggling more than usual on RC for some reason (I'm not sure why).

I was wondering what advice folks have for me. I've been staying positive and I think I'm genuinely improving every week but I just need an extra push to keep bringing my score up. I'm hoping to take the exam by the end of this year. Thank you in advance for your advice! :)