Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Foolproof LG Organization

quagmirequagmire Alum Member
in Logic Games 96 karma

Does anyone have suggestions for how to foolproof LG and stay organized without printing the games out? How do you keep track of which ones you've done/need to go back and re do? How do you take new games while also redoing old ones?

Comments

• dos_cooldos_cool Member
    76 karma

I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of any time I do a game. If I do a game -0, in around the amount of time J.Y. recommends, and I felt completely confident, I DON'T add the game to the spreadsheet. I don't ever have to see that game again. If I see a game like it, I feel confident I can tackle it no problem. If I don't meet ALL of these criteria when doing a game, I add it to the spreadsheet. I go back and foolproof games twice a week. I work on each different game, untimed, until I feel confident I know how the game should flow. Then, I time myself and see if I can get the game completed in the appropriate time frame. Once I check all the boxes, I remove the game from the sheet.

The emptier the spreadsheet, the better!

• Andres BaezAndres Baez Member
    36 karma

@dos_cool do you have an outline of the spreadsheet sounds like a great idea

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Since I was studying for a long time, I just made a spreadsheet. I literally just put the games down in the order I did them, the date I last did them, and how many times I did them. I highlighted the ones I thought should be the most urgent