Desperate! Upcoming test and my RC ranges from - 3 to - 13

Is there anything I can do between now and the August LSAT to bridge this gap? RC used to be my best subject. I don't run out of time. I do the same methods every time I take it. Yet results widely vary. Please advise. My LG and LR are consistent with little variance (except improvement over time) and so RC is literally gatekeeping me. I scored 159 on July LSAT. On my practice tests when I score well on RC I am getting around 165. This is making me cry. Had my lowest PT today in a long time (156) because of the - 13 on RC.

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I think it's hard to answer this without knowing more information and why you missed 13 on one test. Did you rush through a passage and have to keep jumping back to the passage to locate answers? Did you make an overconfidence error where you were sure answer choice A was the correct one so you didn't give the proper attention reviewing answer choices B-E? I know you said you do the same methods from test to test, but something has to be changing if you're missing 3 questions in one test and then 13 in another. Did the harder test have a trickier science passage and so you need more science passage practice?

Good luck!