Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SA Questions-Method (help)

Hi there,

This will be my 3rd time writing the LSAT, I switched to 7sage in the middle of studying for my second exam and love it, it has been way more descriptive/helpful. I have a question; visually writing down the SA + Pseudo questions does not help me (translating it into lawgic). In fact, I find it takes me more time and confuses me way more. I usually can get about 50-80% of the questions right (depending on the day) by just working it out in my head and eliminating answer choices. Is this bad? Should I re-do the whole translations portion of the course to better understand it going forward? I know some people have their reservations on this...Any suggestions would help! PS. I am aiming for the November exam as I was waitlisted at 4 schools (now 3 as one school emailed me and advised they are full).

Comments

• jdseidler-1jdseidler-1 Member
    61 karma

I never translated Sufficient Assumptions and I’m pretty good at them. But it’s personal preference. I’d say it’s important to have the ability to translate if you need to, maybe go over the translations when reviewing the ones you got wrong and making sure you understand it.

• A.MENS2020A.MENS2020 Member
    82 karma

Thank you so much, that really puts my mind at ease!