Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Validity

sweetsana_27sweetsana_27 Alum Member
So the valid argument forms are used for MBT, SA questions and logic games only or am I missing something else? Also what about existential quantifiers? Will we mostly see them on logic games only? I went through all the games and I am guessing that they will be mostly on grouping and in/out games.

Comments

• kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    275 karma
    The valid argument forms and the existential quantifiers can appear anywhere on the LSAT, not only in particular types of questions. Sure, they may appear more frequently in certain types of questions, but it's not a hard and fast rule.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    ^ true.
    I haven't seen them in logic games... I don't recall any off the top of my head at least.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    By *them* I mean EQ.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I don't think I recall any on LG either. I think it's for LR mostly.
  • WhatIsLifeWhatIsLife Member
    810 karma

I know this is a 7 year old thread but I have a question regarding Existential Quantifiers. I have learned the LSAT primarily through LSAT Trainer and Powerscore books and now I'm going through 7sage lessons to build on my knowledge but I don't understand where the information about Existential Quantifiers is going to come into play.

Universal Quantifiers have a direct relationship to logic games, but I don't see the use of EQ in Logic Games. Furthermore, trying to apply EQ into Logical Reasoning just seems to take stuff that's already so intuitive in English language and make it much more confusing.

Am I the only one who feels like this?