Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writing Sample Results?

ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
in General 642 karma

Has anyone who took their LSAT writing results on September 3rd or later gotten their writing sample accepted? Worried at this point that my session has been flagged which is entirely possible because I had my backpack in the corner of my room which apparently triggers their system.

Hoping it goes through before the 18th so I can get my results back for August...

Comments

• BullfroggerBullfrogger Member
    184 karma

Got mine back tonight after taking it on the 18th. I was worried about the same thing, don't worry about it! I'm sure it will get approved in the next day or two.

• BullfroggerBullfrogger Member
    184 karma

Taking it on the first I mean.

• empocratesempocrates Alum Member
    170 karma

I took mine on the 4th, but I totally forgot to show the paper and my desk... So it still says results pending. Hoping they'll accept it lol so I don't have to write again and get my score back on time!

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

@empocrates said:
    I took mine on the 4th, but I totally forgot to show the paper and my desk... So it still says results pending. Hoping they'll accept it lol so I don't have to write again and get my score back on time!

I forgot to show my paper at the beginning too! And my pencil. Wondering if they'll still accept it?

• jknarf513jknarf513 Member
    189 karma

@kilgoretrout I think I might have forgotten to show paper..and I read the directions a million times and I could have sworn they never mentioned it, though now I do see it on the LSAC website. They really should have questions on the screen that prompt you to do each of the things they require so that no one forgets. The whole process was so infuriating for me. sigh. Hopefully we get our results accepted before Friday!

• annaolchyyyannaolchyyy Member
    56 karma

@kilgoretrout I forgot to show the back side of my paper too.. took the writing sample on Sept 2nd. Hoping they'll still approve? Would be soo frustrating to have to re-take just to see my score....

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

Wanted to give a quick update, my writing sample just got approved this morning (got email 9:49) so hopefully y'all aren't far behind!!!

• annaolchyyyannaolchyyy Member
    56 karma

Update: Just got approved also!

170 karma

Update: just got approved! Email received at 11pm ET

• LS-AT WalkerLS-AT Walker Alum Member
    edited September 2020 66 karma

If you are still waiting you are not alone! Took it on Sep 3rd... nothing yet.

update: writing sample approved, email received at 2:00 am this morning.

• zgeller2013zgeller2013 Alum Member
    edited September 2020 23 karma

for those with approved emails, when did you take the writing sample? I took mine on the 2nd and still haven't seen a change in my account, I'm almost sure I didn't show the front and back of my paper, I was dealing with technological issues the entire test and didn't even remember by the time I got to that point. They really should have on screen instructions like other tests do. I really hope this doesn't delay my score but you call LSAC and they give you general we dont know answers and that it could take up to 15 business days, not just 3 weeks.

edited September 2020 170 karma

@zgeller2013 said:
    for those with approved emails, when did you take the writing sample? I took mine on the 2nd and still haven't seen a change in my account, I'm almost sure I didn't show the front and back of my paper, I was dealing with technological issues the entire test and didn't even remember by the time I got to that point. They really should have on screen instructions like other tests do. I really hope this doesn't delay my score but you call LSAC and they give you general we dont know answers and that it could take up to 15 business days, not just 3 weeks.

I wrote mine on the 4th. Apparently they are working around the clock to process everything. given the fact I didn't show anything on my desk and they approved it still, I think you've got a good chance too! I'm sure they'll get to it!

• yazminseyazminse Member
    193 karma

Did you guys get an email when you first submitted your writing sample ?

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

Mine got approved this morning and I wrote it on the 6th. I didn't show both sides of my paper at the beginning so I think that's what took a long time. They probably had to manually review mine, which means they saw me panicking and swearing loudly when the program deleted all of my work halfway through. Lmao

170 karma

@yazminse said:
    Did you guys get an email when you first submitted your writing sample ?

nope

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

Reading all of this makes me scared. I took mine on 9/11 and I highly doubt my writing sample will get approved by tomorrow. I just want my score lolol T.T

• jfpeterkinjfpeterkin Member
    79 karma

I took mine the 8th same thing super worried it won’t get approved. Just check no LSAT score shown. Just blank