Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Addendum

My top choice for law school is Boston College as it is the only school in Massachusetts that offers a dual JD/MSW program. My undergraduate GPA is above their 75th percentile but I am currently PTing under their 25th percentile LSAT. I was wondering about if I should write an LSAT addendum. Should I write one only if I score below their 25th percentile or below their median? And what would be considered good reasons for why my LSAT doesn't reflect how I will preform in law school? Like I said my undergrad GPA was a 3.83 in a philosophy major that required a lot of difficult reading and writing. I've been studying since the beginning of the summer but timing is a big issue (which I am getting accommodations for due to disability). I didn't take a lot of tests in college which I think is also why it's hard for me. Plus the whole studying during a pandemic when I am out of work and anxiety is high. Any thoughts??