Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Course

in General 381 karma

Hey everyone, I planned on purchasing the Ultimate+ month by month course but was wondering what the Bundle Prep Plus is and if it is worth adding to my purchase? Does it provide anything else worth purchasing? Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Frenchy555Frenchy555 Live Member
    edited September 2020 393 karma

Unfortunately you have to buy the prep plus to gain access to the 7sage Ultimate+ but it's only a $100 one time annual charge. You get access to PT 19-88 through LawHub which is literally the exact same format as the Flex. I honestly can't believe they allow you to study in the exact same format as the actual exam so that absolutely makes it worth the money.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@ColinTurner610 said:
    Hey everyone, I planned on purchasing the Ultimate+ month by month course but was wondering what the Bundle Prep Plus is and if it is worth adding to my purchase? Does it provide anything else worth purchasing? Thanks everyone!

Hi there,

An LSAC account with an active Prep Plus subscription is required in order to use your 7Sage course.

Prep Plus is a service recently launched by LSAC. It is a subscription that cost $99/year. LSAC mandates that every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• 381 karma

oh those were both very informative answers! Thank you so much!