Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

International LSAT Flex Unable to register for a time

So I set an alarm to get up just before 1 AM local time to register for a time for the October LSAT Flex as soon as registration became available. At 1:10 AM local time I got the email, immediately created a Proctor U account and tried to register for a time. No times available anywhere within a 6 hourish range. I asked for chat support to schedule me a time. I specified noon local time on the 8th. I was given the option of the 9th at 730ism AM, or late night on the 8th so that I would be taking the exam after midnight locally. How are they this unprepared? I registered for neither and am trying to contact LSAC, but I can not reach them by Skype on the phone since they have blocked Skype number so no resolution thus far. It is now 2:15 in the morning and I have work tomorrow. Still trying to figure out what to do. This is unacceptable.

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

After more than an hour messing around, it appears they have released some times between 4 and 5 AM Eastern Standard time. I grabbed one and am going to keep trying for a reasonable working hours time with the reschedule function. Hopefully they will release more hours.