Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MBT and Assumption Questions

Does anyone have any tips for Must Be True or Necessary/Sufficient Assumption questions? I know they should probably be easy but they are the question types I consistently get wrong and find the hardest to understand

Comments

• JusticeLawJusticeLaw Member
    194 karma

My issue is the answer choices. I am not able to get any of them correct even after diagramming the stimulus.

• JusticeLawJusticeLaw Member
    194 karma

This is a very thorough technical exam and you have to take everything into consideration. If you fail to neglect any of the major factors the whole problem is wrong and there is no partial credit for nearly correct answer. Keywords and reasoning play a vital role in the selection process of answer choices as well as deciphering/diagramming the stimulus. Any error in the process can mess everything up and cause you to loose points. This is not an easy exam is definitely geared to weed out and separate the winners from the losers, the strong from the weak. You have to have a good foundation of the basics before you can really understand or successfully complete these questions with accuracy. This is my opinion.

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

I'm not sure what your issues are specifically, but if you're struggling to understand them on a fundamental/conceptual level, this may help.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/25642/na-questions