Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Nov. Test Remainder of Time - 7Sage Forum

Nov. Test Remainder of Time

listentothewindblowlistentothewindblow Core Member
in General 127 karma

For anyone who sat for October but is also planning to sit for November, how are you allotting the rest of your time? Just finished my test today, and I'm testing for November. But now I have to put more time toward my essays and applications + continue to study. How is everyone else going about this?

Comments

• lawaggielawaggie Member
    56 karma

I'm in the same boat, but am not testing till this Thursday. I think the way I'm going to do it is focus on application materials during the week after work, because I've realized I come home too tired for my PT's to even be representative, then do PT's Saturday and Sunday morning. That totally depends on if you're working while studying though I guess. I'll cross my fingers for you that you killed it today and won't need to sit for November. The thought of continuing to study for another month makes my soul weary lol.

• listentothewindblowlistentothewindblow Core Member
    127 karma

@godoycarla1 said:
    I'm in the same boat, but am not testing till this Thursday. I think the way I'm going to do it is focus on application materials during the week after work, because I've realized I come home too tired for my PT's to even be representative, then do PT's Saturday and Sunday morning. That totally depends on if you're working while studying though I guess. I'll cross my fingers for you that you killed it today and won't need to sit for November. The thought of continuing to study for another month makes my soul weary lol.

Thank you! I might do my PT's every other day and application stuff on the weekends. Good luck Thursday you can do it!!