Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A somewhat loose study partner?

GTFOHLSATGTFOHLSAT Member

Hi there

As of today, I have been studying for the LSAT for about 3 months. My timed PTs were literally in all parts of the 150s. I only used the LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim during these three months, and I think this helped me to understand the really fundamentals well. I believe this is the case because --- I know some people feel really icky about untimed PTs --- I took about 10 untimed PTs, and they were never lower than 165. So, I decided to buckle up and study for this test a little more with 7sage (yes, from the beginning of the core curriculum) and apply next cycle perhaps.

I think I'm relatively good at studying by myself, but I think it would also be really nice to have a study partner of sorts and someone whom I can check in maybe every week or every other week with about our progresses (or regresses, it happens). If you are interested in something like his, please privately message me :)!

Comments

• GTFOHLSATGTFOHLSAT Member
    76 karma

Looking at this as a marathon instead of a sprint, so if you're also thinking the same!