Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Ellen Cassidy's Loophole Book

Shraddha1805Shraddha1805 Free Trial Member
edited October 2020 in Logical Reasoning 47 karma

Hey Everyone,

I've heard a lot about this book and was wondering if anyone has an E copy/ PDF of it by any chance? I cant find it anywhere. Let me know. Thanks!

Comments

• lsatdiva333lsatdiva333 Member
    227 karma

I just ordered it from Amazon! You might be able to find it there?

• Shraddha1805Shraddha1805 Free Trial Member
    47 karma

Its unavailable in my country sadly and shipping is going to charge as much as the cost of the book :(

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    edited October 2020 815 karma

Sounds like you are looking for a pirated copy of the book and/or buy it off of someone who is willing to give you a copy for less of the cost then what it would cost you to buy it legitimately. Highly illegal.

Ellen does a great job and I think she deserves every penny she gets from the book. Go and buy it on amazon or off her website and support the author.

• Shraddha1805Shraddha1805 Free Trial Member
    47 karma

@This_is_Hard No :( I am just seeking ways of obtaining the copy (By paying full price), which seems to be impossible right now in my country. But someone suggested that i should contact the author directly, so i'll try doing that now

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

@Shraddha1805 said:
    @This_is_Hard No :( I am just seeking ways of obtaining the copy (By paying full price), which seems to be impossible right now in my country. But someone suggested that i should contact the author directly, so i'll try doing that now

When you say you want to buy a PDF or Ebook from someone, that makes it highly suspicious.

• ColdBrew180ColdBrew180 Member
    156 karma

Try contacting the author and let us know if it worked out!! I love this book, have been working with it for about 2 weeks and have an extraordinarily better grasp of LR.