Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Cassidy's Loophole for Purchase

KatasticKatastic Alum Member

Good morning 7sagers,
I would like to purchase a copy of Ellen Cassidy's "The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning" and it seems to be unavailable on all of the platforms I would look for it: Amazon, e-Bay, Barnes and Noble, HalfPrice Books, Thriftbooks...
If anyone has a copy they would be willing to part with, preferably not all marked up, I would be willing to buy it from you. I can Venmo you for the book and for shipping today.
Thanks--
Kat

Comments

• aussie_zacaussie_zac Alum Member
    90 karma

Hey! Which exam are you sitting? I'm on October 13th but I would be happy to send it to you after that? Also I am in Australia so it would probably take a week or so from then.

• J.B. JD ASAPJ.B. JD ASAP Member
    137 karma

I have the book and have barely used it, and would be happy to part with it. I am in Cleveland, Ohio, where are you?

• nvesciofranznvesciofranz Free Trial Member
    9 karma

I don't have a copy, but Rock Chalk!

• KatasticKatastic Alum Member
    190 karma

@aussie_zac said:
    Hey! Which exam are you sitting? I'm on October 13th but I would be happy to send it to you after that? Also I am in Australia so it would probably take a week or so from then.

Thank you so much! A very kind offer. I've got one lined up to ship later this month as the publisher is waiting for the newest batch to print, but it should be before mid October hopefully. 😊 Best of luck come the 13th!

190 karma

@"J.B. JD ASAP" said:
    I have the book and have barely used it, and would be happy to part with it. I am in Cleveland, Ohio, where are you?

Hey! Kansas City area. I'm going to DM you!

190 karma

@nvesciofranz said:
    I don't have a copy, but Rock Chalk!

Rock Chalk! Are you an alum?